Forum ~ Staraszafa ~ Strona Główna ~ Staraszafa ~
Forum narnijskie
 FAQ  •  Szukaj  •  Użytkownicy  •  Grupy •  Galerie   •  Rejestracja  •  Profil  •  Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości  •  Zaloguj
 nawiązania do Lewisa i Narnii w popkulturze Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
patysio
Centaur

Ostrzeżeń: 0/5

PostWysłany: Pią 22:54, 13 Lip 2007 Powrót do góry

W zasadzie to nie wiem, do jakiego działu to wrzucić, więc wrzucam to tu, a jak co to prosze osobę kompetentną coby przesunęła temacik tam, gdzie jego miejsce Very Happy

Natrafiłam dawno temu w wikipedii na [link widoczny dla zalogowanych] a propos takich nawiązań, przy okazji szukania czegoś nt fascynacji Mike'a Scotta z Waterboysów twórczością Lewisa. Dużo tu niekiedy zaskakujacych informacji, na przykład:

wikipedia napisał:
There was a Sydney drag show called 'The Lying Bitch and Her Wardrobe', although only the title was based on the series

Laughing

No okej, ale tak na poważnie. Mike Scott, wokalista i tekściarz The Waterboys, wyraźnie inspiruje się Lewisem. W piosence "Universall Hall" śpiewa tak:

in this library i could lose myself
transports, gateways on every shelf
dark words, bright words of ice and fire
as if an angel did descend and use the writer as a pen
for here are 'avalon of the heart', 'flight into freedom'
macdonald's 'lilith' and 'fantastes'
lewis's 'perelandra'...

Z kolei na albumie 'Room to Roam' znajduje się song 'Further Up, Further In', co jest oczywiście cytatem z 'Ostatniej bitwy' (gdzieś tą frazę jeszcze powtorzył w jednej piosence, ale nie mogą sobie teraz przypomnieć, w której).

Wymieniać mogę i mogę, bo praktycznie w każdym utworze Waterboysów słyszę echa Narnii. Tak jak w 'Always dancing, never getting tired', który mi sie zawsze kojarzy z tym fragmentem 'Ostatniej bitwy', kiedy Łucja i spółka biegną, a nie czują sie zmęczeni.

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych]

Albo 'The Big Music', gdzie Scott śpiewa - I have heard the Big Music and I've never be the same, something so pure has called my name - zupełnie jak Łucja, która przeczytała Najwspanialsza opowieść.

I wiele wiele innych.

Artykuł ciekawy, więc polecam. A może też odnaleźliście gdzieś jakies ślady Narnii?

Ostatnio zmieniony przez patysio dnia Pią 12:57, 28 Wrz 2007, w całości zmieniany 1 raz
Zobacz profil autora
narnijka
Opiekunka Narnii

PostWysłany: Sob 9:51, 14 Lip 2007 Powrót do góry

- w jednym z odcinków "Ally Mc Beal" Ally chyba czyta "LCiSS" - pewna na sto procent nie jestem, ale wyraźnie się to sugeruje
- szewdzki zespół metalowy - Narnia - nie słuchałam, nie wiem więc jak z tekstami,
Zobacz profil autora
Błotosmętka
Faun

PostWysłany: Śro 0:26, 01 Sie 2007 Powrót do góry

Ja miałam na starym kompie taką płytkę "Piosenki inspirowane przez Opowieści z narni" ale nie wiem czy mój brat tego nie wyciepł... Muszę sprawdzić jak u niego będę. To było po nagielsku oczywiście ale nie pamiętam dokładnie jak to leciało...
Zobacz profil autora
patysio
Centaur

PostWysłany: Pią 13:21, 28 Wrz 2007 Powrót do góry

Załączam dwie piosenki The Waterboys, które przypomniały mi się z okazji lektury Ostatniej bitwy

Arrow [link widoczny dla zalogowanych] - utwór, który uwielbiam i zawsze kojarzył mi się z Narnią - nie tylko w zwiazku z samą wymowa tekstu czy motywem wspinania, ale też dlatego, że Mike Scott na końcu skanduje 'further up, further in', czyli dosłowny cytat z OB

The mountain is steep, the ditches are deep
the task in hand is making us weep
but here's a promise I intend to keep
Seed it in your mind
and say it each night before you sleep
We will climb
Higher in time

You've got a head full of trouble and a ship to build
You believe you won't make it but you know you will
You feel you need your cup refilled
well, fill it out of mine
We'll drop the defences, pool our skill
and we will climb
Higher in time

I've been to the bottom and I've been on the train
I've slept in the gutter with my head in a drain
I've been brutally proud, I've been mortally shamed
but this is not a crime
I'm just learning my friends that it's all in the game
and we will climb
Higher in time

Arrow troche jak dla mnie za hoże, ale za to ze swietnym tekstem - jak z kart 'Ostatniej bitwy' - [link widoczny dla zalogowanych]

Further up, further in
Further up, further in

I dreamed the wind came to my house
these are the words fell from his mouth
"The King you seek you'll find him true
but only if he rides the road with you"

Further up, further in
Further up, further in

I was sent to the war, stripped of my power
gagged and imprisoned in a tall dark tower
I must have cried for an age or more
till I saw through tears and I found the door

Further up, further in
Further up, further in

I stepped aboard a ship that flew
It took me wherever it wanted to
Far above land, far above sea
the Dreamer and the Doer agreed to agree

Further up, further in
Further up, further in

High on a cliff, in georgeous clothes
a madman danced on the balls of his toes
Forgetting myself I fell at the feet
of the greatest Fool I ever did meet

Further up, further in
Further up, further in

The stars were bright and magic afoot
On the summer wind rose the sound of a flute
I saw the musician, my heart knew Him well
What happens next, no rhyme can tell!

Further up, further in
Further up, further in

We came to the end of the world one day
A dolphin swam in a sheltered bay
I paid to the King what it was I owed,
put my face to the wind, and my foot on the road

Further up, further in
Further up, further in

I find I've wandered far from home
but home is in me wherever I roam
I thought I was an hour or a year behind
but the hours and the years are only time

Further up, further in
Further up, further in

miłego słuchania Mr. Green
Zobacz profil autora
Błotosmętka
Faun

PostWysłany: Sob 10:35, 13 Paź 2007 Powrót do góry

Sorry, the file you requested is not available.

Sad
Zobacz profil autora
Olle
Centaur

PostWysłany: Nie 18:48, 14 Paź 2007 Powrót do góry

Z tego co usłyszałam Waterboysów najbardziej mi się podoba "Old England". Ma niesamowity klimat, co tu dużo mówić - po prostu narnijski Smile Zwłaszcza początek. Chodzi mi o ogólnie o klimat, bo mam taką przypadłość, że w słowa się zwykle nie za bardzo wsłuchuję Embarassed
Zobacz profil autora
patysio
Centaur

PostWysłany: Nie 22:45, 14 Paź 2007 Powrót do góry

Błotosmętka napisał:
Sorry, the file you requested is not available

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych] raz
[link widoczny dla zalogowanych] raz
(linki działają 7 dni)

Olle, melodia czasem czasem mówi wiecej niż słowa ;P
Zobacz profil autora
Błotosmętka
Faun

PostWysłany: Pią 10:59, 19 Paź 2007 Powrót do góry

patysio napisał:

(linki działają 7 dni)

Tak też się domyśliłam... Dziekuję za zamieszczenie plików ponownie Smile
Zobacz profil autora
patysio
Centaur

PostWysłany: Wto 20:36, 09 Wrz 2008 Powrót do góry

Art z Wiki gdzieś zniknął, alem znalazła na jakimś blogu przedruk z niego. Przeklejam:

http://uptoyou-overseas14.blogspot.com/2007/07/chronicles-of-narnia.html napisał:

Influence on popular culture
As one would expect with any popular, long-lived work, references to The Chronicles of Narnia are relatively common in pop culture. References to the lion Aslan, travelling via wardrobe, and direct references to The Chronicles of Narnia occur in books, television, songs, games and graphic novels. For example:

Music
The Swedish Christian progressive metal band, Narnia [1], is named after the series, as well as some of their songs and lyrics.
The Roar of Love - a 1978 album by Christian band 2nd Chapter of Acts that tells the story of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe in the shape of a musical play;
Wood Between the Worlds - another 1978 album, by blind Christian musician Bob Ayala;
Former Genesis guitarist Steve Hackett's song "Narnia" on the album Please Don't Touch (1978) is based on The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. It is recorded with former Kansas vocalist Steve Walsh.
Mike Scott of The Waterboys draws from the world of Narnia and C.S. Lewis in a number of his songs. "Further Up, Further In" from the album Room to Roam is a direct quote from The Last Battle. Appearing in italics in the text of the book, Aslan proclaims it as he enters the new world. The song "A Church Not Made With Hands" from an early Waterboys album A Pagan Place begins with the words "Bye bye Shadowlands, the term is over".
A Dublin rock band called Aslan have a loyal local Irish following, although they have not made it on the international scene. Their most famous song is "Crazy World".
The American rock band Phish's song “Prince Caspian” from the album Live Phish Volume 3 features what may be "the sound of horse's hooves galloping under water" and the repeated lyric, "Oh to be Prince Caspian, afloat upon the waves… with nothing to return to but the demons in their caves."
The singer Aselin Debison is named after Aslan the Lion. Though spelled differently, the two names are pronounced the same way.
Marcy Playground produced a song called The Ballad of Aslan for their record Zog Bog Bean.
A song by Spanish Christian musician Marcos Vidal is called "Aslan" [Nada Especial - Vida Music, 1993]. It talks about God's love, using the image of a lion and its roar.
Singer/Harpist Joanna Newsom mentions Cair Paravel in her song "Bridges and Balloons" on the album The Milk-Eyed Meander. The Decemberists covered this song on their EP "Picaresqueties."
Poor Old Lu, a Seattle Christian band, took their name from the third chapter of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, when Lucy comes back from Narnia the first time. Peter says, "Poor old Lu, hiding and nobody noticed!"
A song by the band Relient K is titled "In Like a Lion (Always Winter)", referencing the White Witch's prolongment of winter in Narnia from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. The lyrics also read "It's always winter, but never Christmas/ it seems this curse just can't be lifted," which references her prevention of Christmas.
Seattle band The Melody Unit has a song titled Cair Paravel, which details the story of Prince Caspian.
There is a post-rock band named Caspian (after the character Prince Caspian, with songs entitled '"Further Up" and "Further In", a reference to The Last Battle.
The emo band This Day and Age titled their 2006 CD The Bell and the Hammer, a reference to The Magician's Nephew. The song "Eustace" references the character and "Of Course We've All Seen the Sun" makes reference to a line from The Silver Chair.
The Celtic rock band Fathom has an album with Celtic music inspired by Chronicles of Narnia.
The band Phish has a song titled "Prince Caspian" on their album Billy Breathes.
Narnia is also referenced in the Carter USM song "The Music That Nobody Likes", from their album Post Historic Monsters.
The Band Silverchair's name is taken from the book "The Silver Chair".
The band Weezer has a live EP recorded in Japan entitled "The Lion and the Witch."

Television
In an episode of Friends, Chandler gets defensive about his "nubbin" when Ross asks "if it does anything", and replies: "Why yes Ross, pressing my third nipple opens the delivery entrance to the magical land of Narnia."
In the British comedy series, The Young Ones (episode "Flood") - Vyvyan enters a wardrobe whilst playing hide and seek and enters Narnia. (As he does so a member of the studio audience can clearly be heard saying "it's Narnia!") There he is met by the White Witch and her dwarf sleigh-driver. She offers him Turkish Delight but is repulsed by his bad breath. He lets on that he is looking for one of his housemates who was earlier frightened by a Lion (a lion-tamer was using his bedroom). This worries her and the dwarf says "It's the prophecy." She threatens Vyvyan to stay but he leaves. Later in the same episode landlord Mr. Balowski briefly enters Narnia looking for the boys.
In the television series Black Books, the character "Gus" (who is played by the actor who played the Witch's dwarf and Trumpkin in the BBC adaptations) asks for some Turkish Delight.
An episode of South Park, "Here Comes the Neighborhood", includes scenes with a pride of lions. The leader of the lions is named Aslan, copying the voice intonation and general animated look from an earlier animated film, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
In another South Park episode, "Chickenlover", Cartman pretends to have read the novel, and summarizes the plot, "a bunch of, uh, hippies, walk around and paint stuff. They eat lunch, and then they find a magical... camel... which they have to eat to stay alive."
In yet another South Park episode, "Woodland Critter Christmas," a female mountain lion is pitted against a group of evil talking animals; while the lion is killed and resurrected like Aslan, this may only be a coincidence.
Peter, from the animated television show Family Guy, briefly visited Narnia when he plunged into the clothes dryer in pursuit of a lost sock. Upon landing, he was greeted by a small creature, who introduces himself as Mr. Tumnus, and says, "Welcome to Narnia!" Peter responds with "Gimme back my sock, you goat-bastard!" before Mr. Tumnus runs quickly away with it.
In an episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Willow has a nightmare in which she is dressed as a nerd and giving an oral book report on The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe to a very uninterested class.
In a Season 6 episode of Gilmore Girls, when pressed about her religious affiliation, Rory replies "I read The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe."
Also in Season 6 of Gilmore Girls, episode 10, Christopher shows up to tell Lorelai that he has inherited a vast sum of money and can buy them anything like a castle: "Doesn't have to be in Ireland. It can be in Germany, Czech Republic, Scotland... Narnia."
An episode of X-Men: Evolution was titled The Toad, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
An episode of Sabrina, the Teenage Witch was titled "The Lyin', the Witch and the Wardrobe".
On the ABC series Lost, one of the books in the hatch is The Magician's Nephew
Chris Parnell and Andy Samberg from Saturday Night Live, 2005-06 season, did a skit called Lazy Sunday where they rapped about a trip to see The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe at a movie theater.
In the Doctor Who anthology Short Trips: Companions, a story called "The Lying Old Witch in the Wardrobe" by Mark Michalowski appears. It attempts to explain the rather whimsical way in which Romana approached her regeneration in the serial, Destiny of the Daleks.
In the NCIS episode which aired 9-19-2006, DiNozzo says, "Not where I come from" and the FBI agent responds, "Where's that, Narnia? The Chronicles of Narnia, it was a major motion picture..."
In the TV series Due South, the main character, Benton Fraser, would often enter a snowy landscape through closets to converse with his deceased father.
In an episode of My Parents are Aliens, Brian wants to go in a wardrobe to go to Narnia.
In an episode of Lil' Bush, Lil' George Bush meets Lil' Tony Blair. As they talk, Bush compliments Blair on his British accent then asking if he is from Narnia, since the actors from The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe are all British.

Literature
Sarah Kane's play 4.48 Psychosis contains several lines lifted from The Silver Chair.
In Katherine Paterson's Bridge to Terabithia, Leslie refers often to the Narnia books and lends them to Jesse to read so he can learn to act like a king. The name "Terabithia" itself is very similar to one of the foreign lands mentioned in Lewis's books, Terebinthia.
In Roald Dahl's book Matilda, the character Matilda mentions that she loves the book The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
The Discworld series of humorous fantasy novels by Terry Pratchett contain occasional references to wardrobes that lead to magical lands, although none of the wardrobes encountered thus far in the series are known to do so.
In Jonathan Franzen's The Corrections, Aslan is a mood enhancer sold in yellow-golden capsules. Characters in the novel also comment on the books. One being an outspoken fan and one calling Lewis a “Catholic propagandist”.
Stephen King's The Dark Tower series mentions Narnia in the seventh book. Going through a portal, Jake thinks briefly of "Mr. C.S. Lewis, and the wonderful wardrobe that took you to Narnia."
In The Penderwicks by Jeanne Birdsall, one of the characters compares a large mansion to Cair Paravel.
In the graphic novel The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (vol. 2, num. 1), a reference is made in a text fragment to the apple tree from The Magician's Nephew. In the next comic in the series, a text piece refers to the possibility of making a wardrobe from the apple tree.

Games
The adventure game Simon the Sorcerer contains a scene in which the main character finds a stone table and says something like "it is perfect for Troll meals and shaved lions".
The second installment of the Simon the Sorcerer series, called "Simon the Sorcerer 2: The Lion, The Wizard and the Wardrobe" contains several references to the original history. In it, the main character (Simon) is sent to a magical land where Calypso the Wizard, an old friend, lives. Simon falls into a trap which involves an enchanted wardrobe which appears right into his bedroom. Once the trap is set, he has to escape from his enemy, the evil Sordid the Sorcerer. In the end of the game he meets a lion called "Masala" who helps him flying through the lands. "I thought he would'n appear anymore", Simon says.
The Traveller role-playing game contains a leonine race known as the Aslan.

Comics

Chris and Cream hiding in a wardrobe.
In The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen comic vol. 2, #1, reference is made in a text fragment to the apple tree from The Magician's Nephew. A text piece in #2 refers to the possibility of making a wardrobe from it.
In Fables comic vol. 1, it's mentioned that one of the worlds that fell to the Adversary was a land ruled by a lion whom the Fables residents considered to be a bit "holier-than-thou".
In the graphic novel Associated Student Bodies, Jesus is depicted as an anthropomorphic lion (although it can be just a reference to one of Jesus' titles, Lion of Judah, instead of a Narnia reference).
In the final issue of the Books of Magic series, Hunter travels from Fairie to Earth via Wardrobe.
In Sonic X #14, Chris and Cream are attacked by ghosts sent by King Boom Boo. They try to hide inside an old wardrobe, and Cream says "If we're lucky, it will lead to another world" to what Chris answers "That only happens in books and movies". She also mentions that she and Cheese came into his world via a wardrobe.

Other
The expression "so far back in the closet they're in Narnia" is used humorously to describe a gay person who is deeply closeted, often to the extent of not realizing their own sexual orientation, or not admitting it to themselves. Such people are also sometimes referred to as "Narnians".[citation needed]
Aslan is a Finnish Christian group which advocates reparative therapy for homosexuals, complete with a lionhead as their logo.
Narnia is used as the theme of a ballet in Come a Stranger [Dicey's Song perspective of Mina], part of the Tillerman Cycle, by Cynthia Voigt.
Cair Paravel Latin School in Topeka, Kansas, is a coeducational, non-profit, interdenominational Christian elementary and secondary school expressly named to honor C.S. Lewis.
There was a Sydney drag show called 'The Lying Bitch and Her Wardrobe', although only the title was based on the series.
There is a computer consulting company based in the UK using the name "Aslan" and a Lion's head logo. certainly a reference to the character from Narnia.
In the popular website Neopets, the description for the item 'Blumaroo Statue' is "This Blumaroo has been waiting months for Aslan to arrive..."
A neighborhood in Fairfax County, Virginia, has a number of streets named after people and places in the Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian Lane, Prince Caspian Court, Rilian Court, Digory Court, and Narnia Court. (The street names in the area are otherwise generally British-themed, such as Parliament Drive.) Narnia Court is located at roughly 38°48′4″N, 77°15′14″W.

A ja znalazłam jeszcze jeden kawałek Waterboysów nawiązujący do Lewisa Very Happy Chodzi o [link widoczny dla zalogowanych]

Ooooh!
...let me see the savage
I want to see the savage coming
Crashing through your face
I want to be there
When the savage comes
I want to be there
When the savage comes
When your savage earth heart
Cuts through

I wanna be a witness
Or a victim to your spell
Crackling in lightening
Dressed in shadows
Red like a carousel

I want to be there
When the savage comes
I want to be there
When the savage comes
...cuts through

Will you lay all of your
Deepest wildest secrets bare?
Will you let all of those
Rumbling old gods take rage?
I want to be there
When the savage comes
I want to be there
When the savage comes
Cuts through!

Then I was taken smoothly
By the vulture of the soul
That hideous strength
That numbs the tongue
And he led me like a cinder
Through the fields of hell
To doubt my friends and to hate myself
But when my savage earth heart
...cuts through
When my savage earth heart
Cuts through
Then my savage earth heart
...cuts through
And the culture of the soul laid waste

Ostatnio zmieniony przez patysio dnia Wto 20:41, 09 Wrz 2008, w całości zmieniany 1 raz
Zobacz profil autora
Olle
Centaur

PostWysłany: Śro 0:00, 23 Gru 2009 Powrót do góry

Rety, inwazja obleśnych emememsów. Co za łosia z zarządu fora.pl obić za ten ambient?? Boję się używać emotikonów. Mam nadzieję, że to nie zmiana na stałe.

Ale do rzeczy. Nie wiem, czy to odpowiedni temat, ale znalazłam [link widoczny dla zalogowanych] (oczywiście chodzi o zdjęcie pierwsze z góry).

Rolling Eyes
Zobacz profil autora
patysio
Centaur

PostWysłany: Sob 17:57, 26 Gru 2009 Powrót do góry

Heh, ciekawa jestem, czy gdzieś na świecie ktoś (tzn. jakiś facet) się połakomił na taką kreację Very Happy
Zobacz profil autora
Olle
Centaur

PostWysłany: Pią 19:22, 29 Sty 2010 Powrót do góry

patysio napisał:
Heh, ciekawa jestem, czy gdzieś na świecie ktoś (tzn. jakiś facet) się połakomił na taką kreację Very Happy

Wink Wydaje mi się, że to tak jak na wielu pokazach mody - chodzi o luźną inspirację, a nie od dosłowne przenoszenie projektów na ulicę. Więc może ewentualnie zobaczymy wkrótce jakieś kopytka miast butów bądź dyndający elegancko ogon jako stały element spodni;)

Nie wiem, czy to co napisze pasuje ściśle do tego tematu... ale niech będzie tu.

Czytam i oglądam czasem pewne czasopismo projektowe, które się nazywa 2+3D. Jest tam dużo ładnych rzeczy, poza tym jest przyjemnie złożone... ale ja nie o tym. W numerze 33 (IV/2009) znalazłam artykuł o dwóch projektantach Antoinie i Manuelu. Ładne rzeczy robią. Np. autor artykułu wspomniał o pewnym [link widoczny dla zalogowanych], a konkretnie wyraził się tak:

Cytat:
Kształt mebla nawiązuje do Renesansu, ale sposób wykonania pozostawia już tylko mgliste wrażenie inspiracji formą z dalekiej przeszłości.(...) Reliefowe ornamenty na bokach i drzwiczkach są łącznikiem pomiędzy przeszłością, teraźniejszością i przyszłością. Motywy inspirowane egipskimi hieroglifami czy renesansową architekturą są w wyrazie tak samo nowoczesne, jak współczesny francuski pejzaż czy formy geometryczne w estetyce science fiction. (...) Kabinet robi dość niesamowite wrażenie i trudno pozbyć się myśli, że miejscem jego przeznaczenia jest salon w zamku Królowej Śniegu z książek C.S.Lewisa. (...) Odnoszę wrażenie, że Antoine i Manuel stylizowali ornamenty mebla mniej więcej w taki sam sposób, w jaki autorzy tego rodzaju literatury przekształcają motywy zaczerpnięte z tradycji kultury. Przeszłość spotyka się tu z przyszłością, gdzieś na planetoidzie krążącej wokół Ziemi.

Pominę względnym milczeniem małą pomyłkę (Królowa Śniegu występuje raczej w baśni pod tym tytułem, a nie w OzN - ktoś, kto nie obcuje z opowieściami tak często jak my, miał prawo się pomylić, bo podobieństwo motywu dość znaczne;) ). Zainteresował mnie sam fakt, iż autor artykułu skojarzył mebel nie z Królową Śniegu, ale z Białą Czarownicą i C.S. Lewisem. To może świadczyć jakoś tam o obecności Lewisa w zbiorowej świadomości (zaznaczam, że nie chodzi mi o samych Antoina i Manuela, bo nie sądzę, żeby mieli kiedykolwiek na myśli narnijskie motywy, projektując).

Poza tym, przypadkiem, czy też nie, napisano o meblu mniej więcej to, co można powiedzieć o literaturze Lewisa, a przynajmniej o Narni.

Ten Kabinet jest zaiste bardzo ciekawy, ładny, choć nie jestem pewna czy dosłownie pasuje na wystrój pałacu Białej Czarownicy. Raczej po prostu na symbol stylu Lewisa;)
Zobacz profil autora
patysio
Centaur

PostWysłany: Sob 12:51, 30 Sty 2010 Powrót do góry

Heh, ja bym raczej nie chciała mieć takiej "szafki" w pokoju (nie obrażając Antoinie i Manuela ;P).

Ostatnio obejrzałam film [link widoczny dla zalogowanych] - główna bohaterka jest fanką Lewisa i, aby rodzice puścili ją na wycieczkę do Oksfordu, wciska im kit, że jakoby chce się tam spotkać z Lewisem. Jej chłopak podrabia na jej egzemplarzu LCiSS autograf Jacka Shocked Profanacja Exclamation ;-P
Zobacz profil autora
Olle
Centaur

PostWysłany: Czw 0:10, 04 Lut 2010 Powrót do góry

Ja szczerze mówiąc też bym nie chciała takiej szafki w pokoju...

Profanacja - absolutnie nie obejrzę tego filmu!Wink

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych]. Szczególnie ciekawe przykłady:

- [link widoczny dla zalogowanych]

To się właśnie robi, kiedy się powinno robić co innego. Ogląda się klocki lego.

Ostatnio zmieniony przez Olle dnia Czw 0:11, 04 Lut 2010, w całości zmieniany 1 raz
Zobacz profil autora
martencja
Biały Jeleń

PostWysłany: Czw 13:45, 04 Lut 2010 Powrót do góry

Też bym chyba podziękowała za taką szafkę...

Olle napisał:
To się właśnie robi, kiedy się powinno robić co innego. Ogląda się klocki lego.

...tudzież robi się i fotografuje właśnie takie zestawy Lego:) Dostrzegam tu na przykład obfite wykorzystanie elementów z klocków harrypotterowych i pirackich:)

Olle napisał:

Ale ma srogą minę!

Olle napisał:

Ta głowa! Głowa!

Olle napisał:

E tam, mi to bardziej wygląda na laskę właśnie, a nie pałkę, szczególnie bejzbolową. Ale spódnica bardzo ciekawa, choć wydaje się mało mobilna;)

[link widoczny dla zalogowanych]

M.
Zobacz profil autora
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Skocz do:   

Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat